Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I want to take over a Tesla Model S lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I’ve driven a Tesla Model S in the past and would love to take over a Lease for a Model S from anyone who wants to rid themselves of their car and current commitments.

Im looking for something in the ball park of $600-$800, please let me know if your interested.

Hello,
I’ve driven a Tesla Model S in the past and would love to take over a Lease for a Model S from anyone who wants to rid themselves of their car and current commitments.

Im looking for something in the ball park of $600-$800, please let me know if your interested.

You can take over mine. 2018 75D loaded black with ultra white interior. 21 inch wheels. 36 month lease 15k miles per year. $1,420 per month. You'll never find one for $600 to $800 per month. I'm in Long Beach. Write back if interested.

Hello,

Your price expectation is way out of range. A lease on a $100k car is going to be in the $1200+ per month.