Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I75 or I79 to Florida?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am thinking of taking a trip to Florida this winter. What is your recent experience traveling from Erie, Pa on I79 or Detroit, Mi on I75? Any hassles related to driving an electric car? Any issues with congestion or slow charging at Superchargers? Any suggestions about the best route? Did your Telsa perform well on the trip? Are there any points along the route where you had to do something out of the ordinary to reach the next Supercharger?

I am thinking of taking a trip to Florida this winter. What is your recent experience traveling from Erie, Pa on I79 or Detroit, Mi on I75? Any hassles related to driving an electric car? Any issues with congestion or slow charging at Superchargers? Any suggestions about the best route? Did your Telsa perform well on the trip? Are there any points along the route where you had to do something out of the ordinary to reach the next Supercharger?
Done a number of longer trips in a 2014 S85, including a winter run from Cleveland to Cape Canaveral. Superchargers were where you need them, and it was a real delight.

Best of luck with your trip. The Tesla is more than up to the task.