TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

ICE problems

Discussion in 'Model X' started by UnitaryExecutive, Aug 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. UnitaryExecutive

Ive had the X for all of 2 days and had to drive my wife's car today. I got into the car and the gas light was on and had to go to a gas station. I also had to close my own door :( Then I actually had to turn the thing on and felt super cramped , especially above my head. Then when I went to slowdown I let off the gas and nothing happened. I also had to deal with engine noise.

When I got to work I got out of the car and walked away and realized the car was still on and that I had forgotten to lock it.

Meanwhile, in wife land I got the following texts:

Is there an off button after going into park??

So starting the car took me a few minutes. Parallel park was a Fail after 5 mins. I got out of the car almost shaking paranoid and scared and sweaty hahahaha

No idea how to lock the car now

• Funny x 10
    • Informative x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. UnitaryExecutive

Oh and I actually had to drive it on the highway

3. electricity

electricity Member

I took a uber last night. Horrible experience.

• Like x 1
  4. Jon

Jon Member

I used my truck to tow my trailer with my tractor. I let off on the accerator AND THE THING KEPT ROLLING!

5. TaoJones

TaoJones Beyond Driven

I can only imagine. Did you give it back?

• Funny x 1
  6. electricity

electricity Member

No just gave the driver zero stars for picking me up in a car that made noise coming from the front like WTF? what made things worse was that HE was driving ALL the time :eek:

• Funny x 1
  7. systemcrashed

systemcrashed Please Reboot

The wife and I decided to take the convertible on a date, pulled on to the highway, about halfway to our destination I get an engine warning to add 2 quarts of oil, engine is at minimum level :mad: had to detour to the stealership and get the oil topped off although we had a full tank of gas! The car is only 1 yr old.:rolleyes:

• Like x 1
  8. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Well-Known Member

Funny stories but what it really shows is just how old fashion ICEs, something that many people don't realize. Yet.

• Like x 1