Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ICE problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive had the X for all of 2 days and had to drive my wife's car today. I got into the car and the gas light was on and had to go to a gas station. I also had to close my own door :( Then I actually had to turn the thing on and felt super cramped , especially above my head. Then when I went to slowdown I let off the gas and nothing happened. I also had to deal with engine noise.

When I got to work I got out of the car and walked away and realized the car was still on and that I had forgotten to lock it.

Meanwhile, in wife land I got the following texts:

Is there an off button after going into park??

So starting the car took me a few minutes. Parallel park was a Fail after 5 mins. I got out of the car almost shaking paranoid and scared and sweaty hahahaha

No idea how to lock the car now

The wife and I decided to take the convertible on a date, pulled on to the highway, about halfway to our destination I get an engine warning to add 2 quarts of oil, engine is at minimum level :mad: had to detour to the stealership and get the oil topped off although we had a full tank of gas! The car is only 1 yr old.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Jon