Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'd rather switch than fight. Or something like that.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd rather switch than fight. After ordering my Model X refresh on 2-21-21 and watching the delivery date move three times only to disappear each time, I decided to call Tesla and asked if the rumor was true that we wouldn't see any X's until the first quarter of 2022. He hemmed and hawed around enough so that I could tell I was right. So I bit the bullet and am getting a Model S Plaid which gets more significantly more mileage than the X....of course, at a significantly higher cost. But I figured what the heck", you only live once and the clock is ticking. I'm picking it up tomorrow after ordering it 3 days ago. Now, that's the way it should be. I'm sure I fell into the Tesla trap but at his point I'm just relieved that I
will see and drive one in the flesh before I die. Yes and learn to re-drive with the infamous, (but way cool) Yoke.

I'd rather switch than fight. After ordering my Model X refresh on 2-21-21 and watching the delivery date move three times only to disappear each time, I decided to call Tesla and asked if the rumor was true that we wouldn't see any X's until the first quarter of 2022. He hemmed and hawed around enough so that I could tell I was right. So I bit the bullet and am getting a Model S Plaid which gets more significantly more mileage than the X....of course, at a significantly higher cost. But I figured what the heck", you only live once and the clock is ticking. I'm picking it up tomorrow after ordering it 3 days ago. Now, that's the way it should be. I'm sure I fell into the Tesla trap but at his point I'm just relieved that I
will see and drive one in the flesh before I die. Yes and learn to re-drive with the infamous, (but way cool) Yoke.
Congratulations !! either way you are a winner - enjoy the ride

Congratulations. You are in the Fresno area, where are you going to pick up the car, and where is your nearest Service Center? Just curious. Whenever we drive through Fresno to visit relatives, we charge and the Fresno supercharger near Target shopping center

Well, I feel like the x and the s are cars meant to serve a different purpose but other than that congrats!
The X can haul @sses but man, the S can move... fast.

JQB8gWm.png

These are called "rich people problems". Enjoy the plaid.

Reactions: DOOLMTR