Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If anyone wants Painted Calipers for only $450 in the Bay Area this shop did a decent job

omar

Apr 5, 2016
bay area
I was looking for a good deal for painted calipers for a long time in the Bay Area. This shop does model 3s all the time.

MUM Sports in Fremont.

Took about a day. Happy with the results. Just wanted to share a place that doesn't overcharge in the area if you're looking to get work done.

IMG_4522.jpg
IMG_4503.jpg

IMG_4523.jpg

Last edited:

chronopc

Jul 8, 2017
California

1dirtypanda

Jun 28, 2018
CA
Not sure if they do wraps

MUM does wraps but they use precut and u can kind of see the edges. I stopped by to take a look at their work. Not saying that is bad just letting you know that it is visible. Some folks are picky and some don't mind. Up to the individual.

Reactions: omar

omar

Apr 5, 2016
bay area
MUM does wraps but they use precut and u can kind of see the edges. I stopped by to take a look at their work. Not saying that is bad just letting you know that it is visible. Some folks are picky and some don't mind. Up to the individual.

Totally agree. MUM is good but you can pay double or even triple for a perfect job somewhere else.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC