Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If anyone wants Painted Calipers for only $450 in the Bay Area this shop did a decent job

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PM me if you are interested. Shop is in garden grove. Same day service if you make appointment.
how long does it last? Anywhere in Socal can do the same?

Very interested in doing something similar in SoCal, maybe do it on a roadtrip up there? LoL, how long did the service take?

Attachments

• 61AD1C91-CFD8-418A-B928-AAB55A3B2D8E.jpeg
    61AD1C91-CFD8-418A-B928-AAB55A3B2D8E.jpeg
    413.3 KB · Views: 269
Reactions: tracksyde
FYI Auto Pro Detailing 30 seconds down the street also does caliper painting for $450.
Not an endorsement or anything, as I'm thinking of doing this myself. Even at $450 it's still high.
Anyone know if MUM does PPF with precuts or custom? Looking to get PPF and tints done there.

FYI Auto Pro Detailing 30 seconds down the street also does caliper painting for $450.
Not an endorsement or anything, as I'm thinking of doing this myself. Even at $450 it's still high.
Anyone know if MUM does PPF with precuts or custom? Looking to get PPF and tints done there.

We offer ppf and painting of calipers! The hood and fenders are custom cut and then we use computer software to cut out the rest . But dont worry we always use the one that wraps around the edges where you won't see any trim or edge plastic peaking through!!!

Mum Sports uses a combination of both. Precuts and Custom. I like the work they did for the price.
PaLw1TfmT3q3bbLgya4lLw.jpg

Reactions: omar