Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you could meet Elon musk for 30 seconds...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Oct 2013, I asked him how the factory would be able to cope with the ramp up of MS as they started selling it in China, UK and other EU markets - plus the anticipated launch of MX in 2014 - with only 1 production line.

His answer was kinda glib: "we have lots of room for expansion". So, it was nice to see the big factory upgrade in summer 2014, even if he didn't want to talk about it 9 months earlier.

What would you say? What would you ask him?
What would you ask him to sign? A Tesla Cap, a visor from your car?
I'll be able to see him on Thursday, please please send your suggestions! Thank you!

Unfortunately I saw this message just now.
But if someone could convey to him my words in future:

I've a 3 interesting competitive ideas. That can be applied in the market and marketing strategies urgently. Sincerely, Alex.

It wouldn't take 30 seconds as I would just thank him for having the insight to save the planet and hope that history reflects this accurately, unlike how history has addressed his company's namesake.

Can anyone imagine where we would be if Edison had shown any respect towards his former employee Nikola Tesla? Edison Ego, Tesla Genius. I think Elon in his own way has shed some light on this relationship.