Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you're looking for a P85D+...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few months ago we traded our P85D+ in to a BMW dealer for a 530e. The dealer gave us about $54,000 for the car and then tried to sell it on their used lot for something like $58k. It sat for a few weeks and then went to auction. The car was bought by a place in Southern California and they are asking $49k.

It was a really good car for us. It's one of the first P85Ds delivered back in 2014 and while it doesn't have ludicrous, it is a + and it has the next gen front and rear seats. And it's green.

I've seen folks looking for a P85D+ every so often and as the sole owner of the car, I can vouch for how trouble-free and fun to drive it was. Like, ZERO issues. The most trouble-free car we've ever owned.

It's a shame that prices on P85D's are in a free fall, and I don't think the dealer even realizes that it has a relatively rare P85D+ on its hands. I assume that if they are asking $49k they'll probably take somewhere in the vicinity of $45k, and at that price this would be a real bargain.

I don't want to put up a link to the dealer's website, but if anyone is in the market, PM me and I'll send you a link.