TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

I'm not a patient human...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JediNinjaLady, Aug 26, 2016.

1. JediNinjaLady

JediNinjaLady Member

Ordered my CPO 2013 85 a couple of weeks ago. It is being refurbished and I was informed today that it will receive a complete paint job (how lucky am I??) that will add (possibly) two more weeks to my wait... Grrrrr!!! I need the car in my life now.

2. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

Welcome to the TMC forums and congratulations on your purchase.

As a Jedi Ninja, you shouldn't have any problems employing meditation and other relaxation techniques to help you patiently await delivery. :)

• Like x 1
  3. JediNinjaLady

JediNinjaLady Member

You would think, right?? Apparently I am an aggressive Jedi Ninja that needs to take the off ramp at 65mph, can't do that in my current ICE... Maybe Jedi Yoga would help?

4. Krogervt

Krogervt Member

Are you near the location of the car or do you also need to wait for transportation/delivery? Though it stinks to wait, I think waiting two weeks for a fresh paint job is definitely worth it! Congrats!

5. 808?

808? Member

Be patient young padawan.

It is only 336 hours of Jedi mindfulness to enter into EV calm.

• Like x 1
  6. TLej

TLej Little-Known Member

Umm, I think his name was Yoda.

:D

• Like x 1