Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Im still at 2021.11, no update in site.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got my 3 in September 2021 and I still haven't got the car wash update 2021.24. I'm still at 2021.11. Update screen says I'm up to date.
Advanced does nothing.
Is this normal? I know all Teslas have diverse hardware configurations that require lots of testing. Mine is the 2021 3 with the catl batteries. Hoping the config is not what's causing the delay.

Going through the forums its pretty clear that I should be patient. But I see people here wanting a 2021.34 update and Im still stuck at .11

Should I be contacting Tesla?

So I got my 3 in September 2021 and I still haven't got the car wash update 2021.24. I'm still at 2021.11. Update screen says I'm up to date.
Advanced does nothing.
Is this normal? I know all Teslas have diverse hardware configurations that require lots of testing. Mine is the 2021 3 with the catl batteries. Hoping the config is not what's causing the delay.

Going through the forums its pretty clear that I should be patient. But I see people here wanting a 2021.34 update and Im still stuck at .11

Should I be contacting Tesla?

I would put in a service request. I got my 3 at the end of Sept and have already gotten 2 updates. First update was 4.5 weeks after delivery.