Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Impressive behavior from 12.3.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Padelford

Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2017
Seattle
I'm becoming a fan of V12 with 12.3.4. I've seen some very interesting and positive behaviors, like correctly selecting when to pass on waiting for a pedestrian to cross the street and when to stop & wait. Today, I witnessed a really amazing behavior. I had FSD engaged on a major multilane street when I encountered an intersection with traffic lights that had gone dark. I was in a lane behind another car before reaching the intersection, and I was fully expecting my vehicle to absolutely take off across the intersection after the car in front moved away. To my surprise, my vehicle stopped and treated the intersection like a 4-way stop like it should, waited its turn and then proceeded thru the intersection. The next intersection also had dark traffic lights, and my vehicle again treated it like a 4-way stop.

Reactions: bruce4000
12.3.4 regressed in some ways over 12.3.3 for me. It signals for turns 0.1 miles out and slows WAY down before the turn, slowly takes the turn at like 13mph, usually takes the turn too wide, then sometimes slowly accelerates back to speed limit and sometimes guns it back to speed limit.