Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In 2 weeks all 2015 CP will be 4 yr old. Warranty still 4 years?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im about to order 2015 CPO soon.
Main reason is 4 year warranty. All 2014 are mostly 2 yr warranty now.
Do you think that will change in 2 weeks?
Should I wait January and maybe get 2016 for same/almost same price?
Or maybe 2015 Teslas will go further down in price?

Maybe, but a 2015 in December will not necessarily be the same price as a 2016 in January. It’s a progressive curve I would think, cars won’t just drop 5k Dec 31st to Jan 1. December is traditionally a pretty good month to find a good deal on a car.

But then again, what do I know. I just pulled the trigger on a 2015 CPO and I’m picking it up tomorrow.

I think @DirtyBird1914 is correct. Progressive curve on the date of build as I would think a Jan 15 is treated different than a December 15 build. But I may be wrong.

The longer you wait, the more the price will come down, but then again the longer you wait, the longer it will be until you can enjoy driving a Tesla daily!

I personally think the big drop curve happened With the influx of inventory, M3 launch, change in CPO process, ect. We will see a steady drop continue, but now is a good a time as any to jump in. (At least that’s what I tell myself since I just bought one!).