Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Info from pictures of this LR M3, 2018?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like a late 2018 production (VIN in the 156K range) non-Performance and non-Dual Motor vanilla Model 3.

Premium black interior, fogs, Cali carpool stickers, Aero 18 wheels and probably stock tires.
Running some v9/10 build.

Someone went to town to clean (and in turn over-saturate/oil the rear seats).

Perhaps an SR/SR+ or maybe a LR RWD unicorn?

It's not SR/SR+ because those weren't in production until spring 2019.

If it's late 2018 production and single motor, it's either LR RWD or MR RWD.

Edit: I think it's late Dec 2018, because mine is early Dec, and this VIN is <1k past mine.

From the pics you can't tell if it has AP, EAP, FSD or nothing. In 2018 AP wasn't included as it is now so this may be limited on driver assistance. The description is also in error saying it has leather seats, it has "vegan leather" which is like a high grade vinyl, like mine has. It is not satellite radio ready.

To little know to risk good money on it. If you can afford it, buy new. At least you will know what you have.

Looks like a late 2018 production (VIN in the 156K range) non-Performance and non-Dual Motor vanilla Model 3.

Premium black interior, fogs, Cali carpool stickers, Aero 18 wheels and probably stock tires.
Running some v9/10 build.

Someone went to town to clean (and in turn over-saturate/oil the rear seats).

Perhaps an SR/SR+ or maybe a LR RWD unicorn?
It must be LR RWD. The MR should have a different battery code and my LR RWD also has the "E" battery type.

Where are you getting battery code from? VIN? Which digit?
VIN Decoder | TeslaTap

VIN Decoder.jpg

Just to be clear, I've not decoded a MR VIN, so I'm not 100% sure that it has a different code in that digit. However, it would be silly not to.

It looks to be in good condition. The only exception is the trunk deck appears to have a stain as though something spilled there. Probably no biggie.

As mentioned above, the two big variables in terms of value are what software it comes with, and which battery it has.

In addition to the leather mistake already pointed out above, the text mentions AM radio and automatic transmission, both of which are false. (Teslas don't need transmissions at all.)