Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inside Tesla - 06.12.12

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AnOutsider

S532 # XS27
Apr 3, 2009
Up now!

Inside Tesla - 06.12.12 | Blog | Tesla Motors

Some goodies:

Today I am very happy to announce that at our first two tour stops we will be showcasing ALL 10 COLORS of Model S. On top of that, we will have every available interior option and décor that you’ve been seeing in our Design Studio for the last few months. We can’t wait for you to see all these great combinations in real life.

Q: Can I bring a guest?
A: Yes. You will have the option to include up to three guests to ride along with you in the back seat during your test drive.

At Tesla, we know how important it is to stay connected. That’s why today I am announcing that all U.S. Signature Series owners will receive one year of free wireless connectivity in their Model S.

oh and:

Next week is going to be huge!

I would assume that the covers would be cached and therefore if we find out how and where they are cached we could simply preload the pics or else just have them load when you have a wifi connection.

But it's just an odd text to use. If I load up audio files from my iPod, chances are they have artwork -- unless they mean they have a service to fetch artwork for audio files that may not have it?