Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installation date selection.. How?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my permits have been approved and Tesla SA said the approved permits would be uploaded on Monday ..and after that I would get an install date. My question is do I get a calendar popup where I have a choice of picking a date (if available) or does Tesla assign the first available?

So my permits have been approved and Tesla SA said the approved permits would be uploaded on Monday ..and after that I would get an install date. My question is do I get a calendar popup where I have a choice for of picking a date (if available) or does Tesla assign the first available?

Yes, calendar selection that shows available dates. When I did mine in early September it gave me 9/29 and the next was 11/6. I went for the 9/29.

Reactions: mnsweeps
My husband’s not certain but I seem to recall he got some communication from them (could have been text, email or phone call) saying they were ready at their end to schedule but I remember him being on the telephone with me and he asked what their first date was and we took it. Now this was in July for an August date.

They will send you a text telling you your project is ready for installation and to go to your Tesla account to schedule. When you sign in, there is a calendar of all the available days. For me, in Northern California, I received a text on Sept 19th and the earliest install was Oct 29th(which I selected).