Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Powerwall install question NorCal Bay area (stacking)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wonder if powerwall stacking is now available in California? I have Solar + PW+ and PW installed and got email from Tesla that they now provide PW only, so I am thinking to add additional PW but only if I can stack it onto the other PW. Does anyone know if stacking is now approved in California?

Wonder if powerwall stacking is now available in California? I have Solar + PW+ and PW installed and got email from Tesla that they now provide PW only, so I am thinking to add additional PW but only if I can stack it onto the other PW. Does anyone know if stacking is now approved in California?

Your city does not allow stacking of Powerwalls.

Reactions: CrazyNavi
I went to his house with a battery and jump-started his system when we had a bunch of outages. There was some issue where Powerwalls were load dropping, and his system went offline when a load came on.

If you have that procedure you linked before handy, or remember what thread you posted it in before, can you bump the thread that has it? I thought you posted a link to the process before (or I saw a video here related to when Tesla was sending out powerwalls for needy countries).

Its possible that some of us in Cali Might need it this weekend so it would be nice to have the thread with the process bumped up, if you remember where it was.

My goal (FWIW) was to drop that link in the Hurricane hillary thread:

If you have that procedure you linked before handy, or remember what thread you posted it in before, can you bump the thread that has it? I thought you posted a link to the process before (or I saw a video here related to when Tesla was sending out powerwalls for needy countries).

Its possible that some of us in Cali Might need it this weekend so it would be nice to have the thread with the process bumped up, if you remember where it was.

My goal (FWIW) was to drop that link in the Hurricane hillary thread:

A good description from @tmpope is here.

The Tesla video of the procedure is here.