Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installed H&R Springs!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

After much research and deliberation, I decided to go with the H&R springs over the Eibach and UPP springs. The ride height looks great so far, and it hasn't even fully settled yet! Also no complaints about the drivability or sounds or anything, everything is like it was before the install! Love the look of the car sitting lower, no regrets <3, if you have any withholdings, don't, the install was smooth and no issues with clearance or ride comfort whatsoever!

20211010_164326-01.jpeg

20211010_134104-01.jpeg

Definitely needs a rear diffuser now! Super excited about the car :) .

Mia.

I've been looking into springs myself and just experienced something recently on my stock height model 3 that is making me question that now.

Pulled into a parking lot that had some pretty steep speed bumps. As I was coming down slowly the suspension hit hard and sounded awful. Turns out I think it was my plastic mud flaps made contact when I was coming down on the other side and bottomed out. Doh. Be careful in that situation MD. I know you don't have mudflaps but not sure about the clearance on those side skirts.

The drop looks amazing btw!.

• Love
Reactions: miss demeanor
I've been looking into springs myself and just experienced something recently on my stock height model 3 that is making me question that now.

Pulled into a parking lot that had some pretty steep speed bumps. As I was coming down slowly the suspension hit hard and sounded awful. Turns out I think it was my plastic mud flaps made contact when I was coming down on the other side and bottomed out. Doh. Be careful in that situation MD. I know you don't have mudflaps but not sure about the clearance on those side skirts.

The drop looks amazing btw!.
Thank you!! Yeah I've had cars in the past that were pretty slammed on air suspension or coil overs so I've more or less mastered the art of "dumped driving", angling everything, and inconveniencing traffic if necessary!

Hello everyone!

After much research and deliberation, I decided to go with the H&R springs over the Eibach and UPP springs. The ride height looks great so far, and it hasn't even fully settled yet! Also no complaints about the drivability or sounds or anything, everything is like it was before the install! Love the look of the car sitting lower, no regrets <3, if you have any withholdings, don't, the install was smooth and no issues with clearance or ride comfort whatsoever!

View attachment 720147

View attachment 720150

Mia.

Which H&R model # did you use? Are these the sport or race model? They list the sport at barely over an inch drop and this looks considerably lower.

Hello everyone!

View attachment 720147

View attachment 720150

Mia.
Looks hot! Are you running spacers? and if so what are the specs?