Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installing Valentine One

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just curious, those of you with radars, do you all just speed a ton? like whats average cruising speed? i keep it about 9mph over highway limits because NJ and have waze on almost all the time. but just curious about "that radar life"

just curious, those of you with radars, do you all just speed a ton? like whats average cruising speed? i keep it about 9mph over highway limits because NJ and have waze on almost all the time. but just curious about "that radar life"
I don't speed a ton but it's nice to know where the bogies are as some do not take lightly 5-10mph over the posted limit that most of drivers utilize on highways. Since acquiring Tesla cars I haven't installed my V1 and haven't had any issues with Johnny Law in areas I travel. I may list the V1 for sale soon.

strangely i've been pulled over 1 in about 7-8 years for some bs obstructing view thing, but since i got my tesla a year ago, i've been pulled over 4 times, no ticket just overall harrasing me for nonsense then warning me. i'm a pretty lawful driver, 2 of the pull overs are because they didnt know what car it was and wheres my inspection.... EVs in NJ dont get inspections