Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interesting article I picked up on the wire this morning on EV charging security hacking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The TWC is on the attack surface
Let’s hope Tesla does the right thing for cyber hardening against attacks
1688654736340.png

I'm surprised that a tech guy would be surprised that this is some sort of revelation. Of course they can be hacked. And of course it was done. And of course they realize the issue and are securing their chargers.
Where do you even assume that I am surprised? You mistaken information sharing for something entirely different. I work in cybersec and thought it a good read to share.

Tech is in every aspect of our lives
Hence the attack surface is everywhere
Everything can be hacked
Good and bad, cyber is a forever in demand career

Think next e-connected clothes with embedded sensors reporting back all kinds of telemetry to our Watch apps
Where's the "next"?

There's already all sorts of this stuff. Just read Apple's going to probably put temperature sensors in the next ear pods. There are tons of fashin designer already doing things like dresses that change color based on how you are feeling, you know, a big mood rock. (and about as useful)

Need deep integration
Apple plus rhe supplier
Google plus the supplied

Apple is just starting now with their own match bands
It will be a while before the market grows to apple integration vendors

Need deep integration
Apple plus rhe supplier
Google plus the supplied

Apple is just starting now with their own match bands
It will be a while before the market grows to apple integration vendors

I’m hoping all this tech and AI can figure out a way to workout at the gym for me 😂