Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior & Exterior Care

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello my Tesla family,

Need suggestions for two things.

1: Taking care of the exterior ( I do not have my car wrapped or any other protection), any recommendation on waxing the exterior to make it more shiny or simply potentially protective the pain?
2: How do you y'all clean the leather? Any special spray?

Thanks in advance

I am a big fan of Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection Sealant for the exterior. This is a very durable sealant AND it has a great depth and look that rivals some carnuba waxes.

If you want, you could apply a carnuba wax on top of the sealant. One that is super easy to apply is Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax. But one that lasts longer (but is a little more challenging to work with) is Collinite.

As for leather, I am not sure, since it is a "Vegan" leather. I have used Chemical Guys Inner Clean (great general interior cleaner for all surfaces), but they also make a dedicated leather cleaner.

I am a big fan of Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection Sealant for the exterior. This is a very durable sealant AND it has a great depth and look that rivals some carnuba waxes.

If you want, you could apply a carnuba wax on top of the sealant. One that is super easy to apply is Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax. But one that lasts longer (but is a little more challenging to work with) is Collinite.

As for leather, I am not sure, since it is a "Vegan" leather. I have used Chemical Guys Inner Clean (great general interior cleaner for all surfaces), but they also make a dedicated leather cleaner.
I can simply apply with microfiber towel after washing the exterior?