Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Intermittent dashcam viewer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dashcam viewer seems to be intermittently available. When I get back into the car and there's been some sentry events there's a 50/50 chance it'll say "view" on the alert. If it does, I can tap and watch, otherwise nothing. Guessing it's USB related but I've not had any warnings about the USB not working recently.

My dashcam viewer seems to be intermittently available. When I get back into the car and there's been some sentry events there's a 50/50 chance it'll say "view" on the alert. If it does, I can tap and watch, otherwise nothing. Guessing it's USB related but I've not had any warnings about the USB not working recently.
Mine does that sometimes. It seems to be the USB waking up with the car, and is not available straight away. Not sure why tho

I did reformat the USB in the car a few weeks ago and this problem seems to have gone away, but i also got the 2020.28 update so not sure which one fixed it.

Prior to the reformat, I find that leaving it a min or so fixes it or even a quick uplug and plug back in sorts it out.