Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Introducing TeslaCamMap.com: A Crowdsourced Solution to Fight Property Crimes Against Tesla Vehicles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  1. What is TeslaCam Map?
    We are a website that you can share your TeslaCam videos and mark them on Google Map. If it’s a video related to burglary, vandalism or hit-and-run, you have the option to provide your email address (only visible to us) and get contacted if anyone has a lead to the potential suspect. You can also check out videos near you and avoid places that are not very safe to park. If you have information about the suspect while browsing the video, you can report the information and we will relay it to the video owner.

2. How does this work?
    It’s simple! Just click the “Share Your Video” button on the top and provide us the type of the video, the location and date it was recorded and the YouTube link to the video.

3. I don’t have a YouTube account. What can I do?
    We are working supporting more video platforms and uploading videos from our site. Sit tight!

4. I submitted my video to TeslaCam Map, now what?
    That’s it! We will reach out to you if we receive any information from our users. Meanwhile, check out videos near you and help out other Tesla owners.

Please let me know if you have any feedback to the website or any features you would like to see in the future release.