Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory Performance Model 3 Pearl White with White and Black Interior with $5200 showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those looking for a last minute P3, there is a demo one available here in Honolulu for immediate delivery.

It is a long range Performance Model 3 with

Pearl White paint
Black and White Interior
Peformance Pack
20” Wheels
Performance Brakes
Performance Pedal Set
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Premium Interior
Enhanced Autopilot
FSD can be added

$68,080
Minus $5200 Showroom DIscount
Minus $7500 Federal Tax credit as it's available for immediate delivery

• Informative
Reactions: omgwtfbyobbq
Yes, most showrooms are around $5,000 off. I would stay away from white though because the seats were wrinkled and had blue jean stains. Tesla showroom can’t clean it off. A red one with the stain had $6,200 off with 2k miles on it. It was sold while I was in the showroom and sitting in the car. Car had micro scratches everywhere too from their waterless wipes. Good deal if it had black seats. I could paint correct the body. Very good deal.

Reactions: omgwtfbyobbq
Yes, most showrooms are around $5,000 off. I would stay away from white though because the seats were wrinkled and had blue jean stains. Tesla showroom can’t clean it off. A red one with the stain had $6,200 off with 2k miles on it. It was sold while I was in the showroom and sitting in the car. Car had micro scratches everywhere too from their waterless wipes. Good deal if it had black seats. I could paint correct the body. Very good deal.
You sure about that white seat claim?

You sure about that white seat claim?

Yes, they couldn't get it off. Maybe they didn't have the right solutions. This car probably gets 100 ins and outs per day so after 30 days the seats has like 5 years of wear. The sides of the driver's seat was a mess. My 13,000miles black seats still looks like new.

I didn't feel comfortable in taking a picture in front of the new owner. He was fine with it since he got close to a 10% discount and guaranteed taking delivery by end of the year for full tax credit. He paid close to what I paid for my LR AWD. I have EAP and he opt'd out so got it for $61,300 ,Red with White seats and 20" rim.

Also, I talked to the sales guys privately and they all claimed they couldn't clean the blue tint off. Maybe you can check with a showrooms near you. Every store I've been in all have P3D in white. I'm curious if other stores kept it clean or not.

$5k discount can pay for paint correction, wrap, and ceramic coating. The only thing is whether the right solutions can get the stains off. I'd highly consider it for a $5k discount depending on the miles. I bought my demo car with a $1600 discount and quite happy with it.

Almost all red/white P3D+ demos I looked at in the Los Angeles area have 1 or 2 curbed wheels and tons of swirls. I wonder if Tesla will swap out the wheels with fresh ones or if they’re sold as-is.

I was contemplating buying a P3D+ demo back in Oct when the discounts were listed at around $2k, but decided to stick w/ my LR-AWD order. I probably would have went w/ the P3D+ demo at a $5k discount.

• Helpful
Reactions: dave999z
Almost all red/white P3D+ demos I looked at in the Los Angeles area have 1 or 2 curbed wheels and tons of swirls. I wonder if Tesla will swap out the wheels with fresh ones or if they’re sold as-is.

I was contemplating buying a P3D+ demo back in Oct when the discounts were listed at around $2k, but decided to stick w/ my LR-AWD order. I probably would have went w/ the P3D+ demo at a $5k discount.
I figured there was damage but assumed Tesla would take care of it. My original Red demo took two weeks to remove front the showroom floor, transport and refresh.

I believe curbed wheels might stay stock but they'll probably fix paint blemishes. You could always ask and let us know!