Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone 14 magsafe charging pads recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Both me and wife have the iPhone 14 now and we have the magsafe (magnetic) cases on them. With the old charging pad, I need to remove the case everytime. Any recommendations for e magsafe charging pad? I saw the Jeda V4 but thats a lot expensing since we have a 2019 Model 3 and a 2021 Model Y now.

This one:

You can use code GASGONE for 10% off.

Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 1.37.33 AM.png

any pictures with a iphone 14 pro max or any of the pro max models to see how it fits on there? This looks good.
Mine is the 14 Pro but I have a 14 Pro Max case with which I tested to make it fit. But no picture yet :/ but for the pro max the phone touches the bottom without being lifted by it. Do you want 50% off in exchange of a Pro Max photo that I can use?

This one:

You can use code GASGONE for 10% off.

View attachment 931039
Is there a version available for the newer model Y console (2023)?

Hello,

It's great that both you and your wife are using iPhone 14s with magnetic cases. I understand the inconvenience of having to remove the case every time you want to charge your phones. Luckily, there are options available to make your charging experience more convenient and efficient.

I recommend checking out the Tesla Model 3 Wireless Charger available on Tesery. This wireless charger is designed specifically for the Tesla Model 3 and is compatible with the iPhone 14's magnetic cases. The charger offers wireless charging capabilities, which means you won't need to remove the cases anymore. Simply place your phones on the charger, and it will start charging automatically.

The Tesla Model 3 Wireless Charger provides a hassle-free charging solution while also ensuring the safety of your devices. It's a great addition to your 2019 Model 3 and 2021 Model Y, providing you and your wife with the convenience you're looking for without the need for expensive alternatives like the Jeda V4.

Feel free to explore more details about the Tesla Model 3 Wireless Charger on our website and consider giving it a try to simplify your charging routine.