Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Wireless v4 issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else received their jeda v4 and unable to charge on the left side? I have an iPhone 14 pro and the magnet on the left side seems to be too high. The MagSafe doesn’t really work as it’s placed high and eventually falls off. Jeda replaced the unit with another and I’m having same issues.

It appears to be missing a lip like other chargers which lifts it higher. The phone sits too low in the jeda.

Mine has never worked on the left side to charge my Pixel 6 pro (similar size device to iPhone 14 pro) but it does work for my iPhone 13 (the regular sized one not the pro); I am extremely (extremely extremely) surprised you got any response whatsoever from Jeda.

They went dark on me when I contacted the, and several others reported the same thing. I own their charging pad, charging tray, and also their dock. I bought it all from them to try to ensure compatibility. The cables they sent me for the charging tray didnt work, I asked them multiple times to send me replacements, and they responded (finally after multiple attempts to contact them) they would send new cables but they never did.

I would never buy anything from them again, and while I am not usually a person who goes online to discuss this type of thing, whenever I see someone ask about "Jeda" anything, I feel they should know to take their money and spend it elsewhere.