Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been tough waiting but I gave my TA until the end of this week to make contact...tomorrow is close enough! If I hear anything I'll post it here.
I emailed Thursday last week just looking for an update, haven't been bombarding them or anything , 4 emails since Oct in total and 2 of them were answer to their questions. Nothing back, bad form .

I've only emailed twice regarding their bank details to make final payment...they were very prompt in getting back to me!! Might be different if I'm looking for an update. Like everyone, just want the date now. I have the 1st - 16th Feb but I expect that'll be pushed out tomorrow when I hit the 1st. That seems to be the pattern.

Seen this on another forum so I can’t take credit for the info!!

Hi folks,

I was expecting collection of a MY RWD today. Got a message yesterday around 1700 indicating that delivery had been cancelled and a future date would be advised (30 Jan-14 Feb). I’ve got a VIN already and apparently the MY is in Baldonnel, awaiting registration.

The issue of Stat codes and Revenue seems to have reared its ugly head again and an online advisor told me that Tesla can’t register any of their cars now due to the new reduced pricing and new Stat codes required.

Has anyone else been advised of this/had delivery delayed?

HI,
Delivery currently 31/01 to 15/02. I was told yesterday that they expect in the coming days to arrange delivery dates and for delivery dates to be "Quarter 1 February"
Quarter 1 Feb is upto 7th of Feb , normally given a 7 day window to choose your collection date( I read somewhere so not 100%) . So really collection txt should be tomorrow 😳🫣🤣🤣

Ordered M3 rwd on the 20th Jan here. No vin yet, app says Jan - Feb. I'm doubtful I'll see those delivery dates!

I do think it's optimistic, but you never know once us with earlier orders start taking delivery. The amount of times that my estimated date changed, I've lost count. I had initial excitement when I first got my estimated date, but that enthusiasm soon wore off and now I take it with a pinch of salt and don't make any plans until I have a confirmed collection date.

Also remember that there'll be a load of people who have paid deposits only to back out of the deal at last minute, so there'll be excess stock that will then move on to the next one of same spec ordered.

What spec did you order? As if the spec you ordered isn't too unique, you could have it sooner rather than later.

Reactions: DotsD
I do think it's optimistic, but you never know once us with earlier orders start taking delivery. The amount of times that my estimated date changed, I've lost count. I had initial excitement when I first got my estimated date, but that enthusiasm soon wore off and now I take it with a pinch of salt and don't make any plans until I have a confirmed collection date.

Also remember that there'll be a load of people who have paid deposits only to back out of the deal at last minute, so there'll be excess stock that will then move on to the next one of same spec ordered.

What spec did you order? As if the spec you ordered isn't too unique, you could have it sooner rather than later.
I ordered a M3 RWD with red paint, no other additions. Hopefully that's a pretty common combo and I pick up a cancellation 😂

Reactions: ColR