Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke with them today and they advised that they are still waiting codes from revenue for 3 and Y. Can take up to two weeks but usually only takes a few days she said. They submitted the request last Friday (need cars in country to request apparently) and sounds like they are looking to commence delivery next week if they come through!
Excellent, thanks for that update 👍

Reactions: David Foley
My app dates just moved to the 2nd - 17th Feb too. Only changed by a day so not too dramatic but I'm convinced they keep getting pushed out when you hit the first date. It looks like they're more for decoration than info. Really expected some contact this week. I emailed my TA a few minutes ago so I'm expecting a detailed update in his reply (probably get the car sooner!!).

My app dates just moved to the 2nd - 17th Feb too. Only changed by a day so not too dramatic but I'm convinced they keep getting pushed out when you hit the first date. It looks like they're more for decoration than info. Really expected some contact this week. I emailed my TA a few minutes ago so I'm expecting a detailed update in his reply (probably get the car sooner!!).
Yeah think your are right mine changes over night after the 1st day of the previous 'delivery' date

Mine moved out to 5th to 17th 😭