Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just on the phone with Tesla and I got the very vague answer of "no updates, we don't have an ETA and won' t know when Revenue will fix the issue". I was also asked why do I call so much to check for an update (I wouldn't if I had a straight answer)

Reactions: Brian O and ColR
I was just on the phone with Tesla and I got the very vague answer of "no updates, we don't have an ETA and won' t know when Revenue will fix the issue". I was also asked why do I call so much to check for an update (I wouldn't if I had a straight answer)

Wa…ers.
They have so far most unqualified and useless customer service I ever experienced

Hi all. I heard back from my TA today. He said they were still waiting for confirmation for deliveries to start and he will "hopefully" have more information next week. To be fair, he's told me all along that it would be mid February, which means that we hear next week and start collection week of the 12th. I'd like it to be sooner, but we're getting close now...

Hi all. I heard back from my TA today. He said they were still waiting for confirmation for deliveries to start and he will "hopefully" have more information next week. To be fair, he's told me all along that it would be mid February, which means that we hear next week and start collection week of the 12th. I'd like it to be sooner, but we're getting close now...
Thanks for the update David.

At this rate, us Irish folks lucky enough to be picking up in February on here should organise a meet up after a month of ownership 🙂

We could have a "No Indicator Stalk Support Group" or something 🤣

Thanks David. Definitely looking like deliveries from the 12th on. It’s the waiting that hurts…. 😩😩

Reactions: ColR
My work fleet company have a vin for my Y, and are expecting another couple of weeks before delivery, second half of February. It’s caught up in the same revenue issue. I’ll have my current 3 until it comes.

I’ve no dates yet for the new 3, only a range of feb to march. Was told it’s not in the batch recently landed and not on the next batch due in end of February. Most likely I’ll get assigned on the end of march batch they said. I’m hoping for a cancellation so I can get it sooner, as I’ve sold the car it’s replacing, new owner picking it up in 2 weeks.

Feels like we’ll be down a car for few weeks, so will be some fun logistical challenges ahead!

I spoke too soon regarding my EDD not changing. Now mine has changed by one day, February 3rd to February 18th. Why it bothers changing by one day I have no idea?

I also bit the bullet and advertised my current car privately today on a couple of forums. It's quite a change by the way, I'm going from a 2007 BMW 630i e63, 3.0 petrol to the Tesla. I think the biggest change will be in the motor tax bracket cost alone, down from €1,688 to €120 per year 😵

Titus as far as Zebrugge, and then Thames Highway from there to Dublin which has most of our cars on this thread by the sounds of it.
Oh.. Checked now but dont know where this guy is moving?? Am i checking the right boat??
thamesHW.PNG

Oh.. Checked now but dont know where this guy is moving?? Am i checking the right boat??View attachment 1015060
Thames Highway is a regularship on the route Zeebrugge to Dublin. A big consignment of Teslas came on that ship to Dublin in the last week of January and are in Dublin and Cork awaiting delivery (once Tesla get what they need from Revenue). Tracking Thames Highway's current route wont help until after the next Tesla shop arrives in Zeebrugge. There is a ship Titania carrying Tesla's from Shanghai which is due to port of Southampton today at 21.00 dropping UK cars. It often happens that the ship then moves to Zeebrugge but we wont know that until it posts its next destination. If so there is a fair chance it may be carrying cars destined for Ireland

I spoke too soon regarding my EDD not changing. Now mine has changed by one day, February 3rd to February 18th. Why it bothers changing by one day I have no idea?

I also bit the bullet and advertised my current car privately today on a couple of forums. It's quite a change by the way, I'm going from a 2007 BMW 630i e63, 3.0 petrol to the Tesla. I think the biggest change will be in the motor tax bracket cost alone, down from €1,688 to €120 per year 😵
My EDD just changed again, by another single day for whatever reason. That's two date changes in 24 hours.

Latest now is 4th February to 19th February.

Reactions: Jimmyj07