Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heard that Tesla delivers vehicles home in other countries . Is that true here on ireland? Or do we have to go to the yard to drive car home?
I don't know but the way things are going there could be a queue for a delivery date for your delivery...and it could be June! My date changed too. Definitely just automated and will probably change again and again before delivery. This car better be worth it!!

Reactions: ColR and Brian O
Hi all, had a chat with CS this morning.. they have almost all orders in Dublin. Registration and pre delivery task is being carried out.. there is a hiccup with the ‘REVENUE’… they said. We will receive collection date in 2 weeks Max…
Did your car come in on Thames Highway in the last few days (just going by your earlier messages)? I'm hoping mine came in on TH a couple of weeks ago. My TA said I'd hear something this week so I'm holding him to that! I'm refusing to wait another two weeks...unless I have to! 🤣