Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke to them this morning as I noticed my address was missing the county and didn't want issues when it comes to registering the car. Spoke to a lovely lady who explained that it pulls from the Eircode. Mentioned they must be getting loads of calls due to the Revenue issue and she said it looks to be sorted in the next day and provided nothing else happens, they should be reaching out next week to get collection dates booked in

Not sure but you would expect each car is 30 mins for walk around , paperwork & small talk . That's 10 Cars minimum daily between 10.30 and 3.30 .
So many people are speculating and reaching conclusions that that are not based in fact. For previous deliveries Tesla team (more than 1 !!!) can manage up to 40 a day and stagger the collection times. Just bring along your ID and sign for the car and you get get as much time as your want on site and nobody rushes you.

So much negativity gets passed around and trust me, it is a simple and efficient process (if a little underwhelming). I have been through this process 3 times

Last edited: