Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ok I want to settle the first order thing… ordered 17 Oct @ 815am just as email alert went out on M3H availability. Got an email from Colm in Tesla Dublin at 930am to congrat me on ordering the first M3H Ireland… 💥
You may be the first to get the mail but my order for the business was defo August. At the time we were not waiting for the hyland but the lease company pushed us 😁. Depreciation etc etc

ok I want to settle the first order thing… ordered 17 Oct @ 815am just as email alert went out on M3H availability. Got an email from Colm in Tesla Dublin at 930am to congrat me on ordering the first M3H Ireland… 💥

I might have you beat. I put the deposit down in 2016 but set myself some life/business goals before I allowed my self to have it. Took a while!

IMG_1650.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Jimmyj07 and lfc200
I think some insurance companies will give you a quote from the VIN.

Mine won't hence wondering if anyone else has one
Yea somebody said that to me before alright and I tried with the company I was with but it was a non runner, I'm in a funny situation myself to in that my insurance is due to expire on Monday the 12th Feb unless I have a car to transfer it into 🙄.

Reactions: Jimmyj07