Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea somebody said that to me before alright and I tried with the company I was with but it was a non runner, I'm in a funny situation myself to in that my insurance is due to expire on Monday the 12th Feb unless I have a car to transfer it into 🙄.
Yeah I think I have about 2 weeks left on the current one before it expires too!

Maybe just worth calling your insurance company to see if they can extend but a couple weeks?

Let’s see who ordered first here in this group.. to start with I did it on 1st of Nov!!! And now cmmon guys….
M3H SR white
Ordered Nov 6th
Vin assigned on 29th Jan
Vin back to blank today 9-Feb
License plate field was not visible earlier, today it showed up after VIN became blank, but blank as well. As per TA’s email yesterday, the car is still in transit. 🤷‍♂️