Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Irritated after 4 days of SR ownership.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:)More options and factory add-on are best. Who doesn't like saving a buck? Not this time.

Umm you like saving a buck is no problem to you. When I save a buck over you is when you have the problem.

That’s why Cain killed Abel.

Abel bought a SR and Cain bought a SR+.

Cain got into a jealous rage when Abel’s car also charged to 240 and had fog lights.

It's around 4.9 sec now. The SR+ is 5.3 sec.

They made the RWD LR quicker in one of the firmware updates? Or are the newer ones quicker than the First Production ones? The car has always felt pretty peppy to me, but I have no way to tell if it actually got half a second quicker.

A while back there was a thread speculating that they'd made it slower (presumably to make the P more attractive) but I think the conclusion was that there had been no change. Of course, when someone suggests that they made it slower, you start to feel as though it's slower, and now reading your statement that it's quicker I start to think that, yes, it feels quicker. But I know I cannot actually tell the difference between 4.9 ad 5.5.

All winter I was driving the Prius (no plug-in at the rented condo) so getting back in the 3 now, is like I'm in the Batmobile.