Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IS it normal? good sign or bad? lol

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
as all of us are sitting on pins and needles awaiting that text or call i have a question.
I ordered on April 30th and my SA told me this last week it looked like delivery about the week of June 6th. but since then each day the early window went from June 6th to 24th, then 7th then 8th 9 10 11th and now today it says delivery in 3 to 5 weeks. ugh. I have a cross country planned July 14th and wanted to learn the car before that lol.

@Dvs76 yes that's a pretty typical pattern it seems. Our shifted a lot, and kept getting pushed further and further back until one day the range of dates got smaller and sooner, which happened again for a couple more days and then we had our VIN and delivery appointment. There was/is a backlog of deliveries recently--you may have read here or in news sites about vehicles stuck at delivery centers waiting for a software update before they could be delivered, after Tesla switched to a vision-only approach and removed radar from builds starting in May. Presumably they are still getting through the backlog so you may be stuck in that queue but you'll get there sooner than later. I do hope you get it in time for your trip!