Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Is Mobile Connector Energy Star certified?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My local utility company has a rebate program for Energy Star certified chargers. On the list that Energy Star has there is a Tesla portable charger listed with the model number 1937825, however the model number on the invoice if you order a Mobile Connector is 1763817, so there is a discrepancy there. Looks like this charger was certified in 2023, as far as I know the Mobile Connector hasn't been updated since then.

What do you think this charger is? I can't find anything with that product name anywhere.
https://www.energystar.gov/productfinder/product/certified-evse-ac-output/details/3423375/export/pdf

Is there a way to request Energy Star to include the actual model number of the charger? or can Tesla provide an invoice with the model number that they certified the charger for?

Any suggestions?

1763817 seems to be the P/N for the mobile connector kit or bundle; the connector and the two NEMA adapters inside the zipper case.

edit: My own mobile connector that came with the car back in 2018 has a P/N of 1101789-91-F

1715108182142.png

Last edited: