Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Slacker down?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since this morning, I haven't been able to stream music with Slacker. I was prompted with a login screen for my Slacker account. I clicked 'Use Tesla Account' and was told 'invalid account'.

Does anyone else see the same issue?

Does this forum not had moderators? I’ve been on car forums for multiple vehicles for years and this forum is allllll over the place. Where’s the FAQ and why are multiple threads about the same subject not closed? My goodness when we get an update there’s 2000 threads about or when the app goes down. Cmon who runs this place?

It didn't work for me today and I had the same thought since I purchased it on the last day of September. I tried re-boot to no avail.

I recall this happening a few months ago and it quickly fixed itself. I hope it's the same this time because I really like the variety of various music I've been exposed to through Slacker.

Going to take some software updates over time...I suspect...and maybe new agreements.
upload_2019-9-15_21-7-37.png