Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Tesla Sales Rep "Full of it"?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They don't even need one in every showroom. For example, all three of Washington's are within 10 miles of each other. I'm sure there are similar redundancies in CA and OR
Exactly. When I was in the Corte Madera location earlier this month, I noticed that the skateboard was gone and replaced by a counter. I asked the rep if that's where the Model 3 will go. Although she was circumspect in her reply, she did say that I would see a Model 3 sooner at the flagship San Francisco store. So, yes, no need to stock every location at the outset.

Also, they can have a showroom car without a corresponding demo car if they are constrained. I suspect a lot of reservation holders can be satisfied by being able to see, touch and sit in the car even if they can't test drive it yet.

Exactly. When I was in the Corte Madera location earlier this month, I noticed that the skateboard was gone and replaced by a counter. I asked the rep if that's where the Model 3 will go. Although she was circumspect in her reply, she did say that I would see a Model 3 sooner at the flagship San Francisco store. So, yes, no need to stock every location at the outset.
So there you go. They spoke the truth.