Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is Tesla Service open Saturdays

StarLog

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2019
MCO
My car has been in the shop since Monday it is Friday, and still no diagnosis as to what is wrong with it, do they work their techs on Saturdays.?

Tesomega

Sep 28, 2017
Pittsburg, CA
check your phone and look at where your car is, they don't disable GPS Location tracking, if it has not changed (most probably it has not).. they have not yet touched your car for any diagnosis.

StarLog

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2019
MCO
check your phone and look at where your car is, they don't disable GPS Location tracking, if it has not changed (most probably it has not).. they have not yet touched your car for any diagnosis.

Checked it 4 times a day, no where does it show up, does not connect to the car. Makes me think they have too many in front of it to fix.

I died on the interstate, making terrible noicse and vibration in the rear.
Then said pull over immediately, reduced power, and them call service. with in 20 minutes, the car went totally black, no power.
They keep texting me saying they are still diagnosing it.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC