Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the X anywhere in the UK for viewing yet? (dealerships, roadshows, car shows, etc)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I watched that, it did make me chuckle, not quite so bad in Leeds but they did have the car roped off whilst we were in it.

I'm not sure I'd be such a good ambassador, I'd be having kittens with that many people diving in and out, lol.

My wide and I also swung by into Leeds the Sunday before last to view the titanium MX that is on show in the shopping centre, it was unbelievable how much attention the car received and that was before she demonstrated the doors!!
Hoping to get mine March 1st ...........looking forward to the fun starting !!

Well typing this in Sunny Orlando on holiday, but when I get back I have a confirmed booking for a test drive in Edinburgh of a MX on Sunday 25th Sept, left hand drive model.

Also got an email about a 15% price rise in few weeks :-(

Just got back from Orlando , Miami and the keys a few weeks ago! Had such a great time we have already rebooked for next year! Marco island and Miami .
15% increase .....wow, could you copy and paste this part of the email ?
Regards
Tanflado

Ok here is the text, I read wrong about the 15% but they say prices going up:

I hope you are having a good holiday. Just emailing with some important news.
At the end of the month there is going to be a price increase on all custom order Tesla vehicles. It has been several months since the UK decided to leave Europe and as a result the pound has fallen against the dollar by about 15%. This isn't to say that the price of our vehicles will increase by that amount but it will still be a meaningful increase.
I just wanted to make you aware of the situation and to be as transparent as possible. Therefore, in order to secure the price book we are currently in you will need to look at placing an order within the next two weeks. We can have a more in depth chat about all this when you come in for your test drive!

FWIW I placed my order just before an announced price increase; I wanted max lead time (for various reasons), salesman told me price increase was delayed and so I cancelled and re-ordered. There was a further price increase during my wait ... so I got a good deal at the end of it all :)