Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a My Tesla page for the Roadster on TeslaMotors.com ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Roadster shows on MyTesla as my only vehicle. It disappeared once for no reason and I called someone at Tesla, I wish I remembered, and asked them to check my ownership registration and the MyTesla since I thought they might have lost track of my owning the Roadster. In a few days it was back. Mistakes happen. It's sad that fewer and fewer people at Tesla have the knowledge to handle the Roadsters. I had problem buying the extended warranty. I was in Fremont for annual service and the adviser said I had to call the main office, but that's only true for the Model S, the Roadster warranty is handled by service which is what the main office said. Then when my service was done and I was picking it up in person the service rep had been straightened out regarding she should handle the warranty purchase, she still refused the sale because she said it wasn't within 30 days of the expiry, but it was. I told her to figure it out and call me back. Five days later, yes she will sell the warranty.

It would really be nice if there were someone who would be the Roadster concierge or owner advocate. When the Roadster was the only thing I had a card for the owner advocate and he solved lots of problems. It may not be worth having all of support/customer service understand the Roadster, but having a special contact would probably work.

my MyTesla page shows my Model S, my Roadster, and my reservation for an X. The cars I already have are shown exactly as they are down to the wheels.

Mine only shows my Model S and Reservation for an X, not my Roadster. Probably because I bought it 3rd party and not from Tesla or Tesla CPO. As I rarely go to the Tesla website (spend most of my Tesla time here), it doesn't bother me.