Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a single source to view ALL EV charging stations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has got to be some kind of question asked / question answered record!

If the OP doesn’t mind me piggybacking, I’d love to know if there’s some dependable way of being able to search for hotels with EV charging also.

I’ve seen a few sites. But then the hotels don’t always have EV charging, even when they’re on the list.
I've found most hotels are up to date with their EV charging situation but EVs are so popular now that you often have to get lucky to get a spot. I miss being a unicorn on the road!

Reactions: ODWms
to be somewhat fair, 205 Supercharging sessions, Key West, Florida to Buffalo, NY, by way of Asheville, NC, to Rest stop I-95 Delaware. (east coast US) only 1 problem (1 supercharger down in WVa as WaWa was being rebuilt(like bulldozed)) so didn't need J1772 adapter. East Coast has a lot of SC's
Yeah, Superchargers are crazy abundant along the entire East coast, but traveling across big parts of Texas, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Montana, Kansas, Nebraska, etc. is a different proposition. And the SC network strongly favors Interstate highways, foregoing the lesser highways and scenic routes.

For example, I can't get to Phoenix via our usual route from Texas without using some form of public charging (most of which seems to favor CCS). A $175 CCS adapter seems to be the only reasonable alternative, but it annoys me to have to pay that for something I might use once or twice a year. Oh well, it's only money, right?

Yeah, Superchargers are crazy abundant along the entire East coast, but traveling across big parts of Texas, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Montana, Kansas, Nebraska, etc. is a different proposition. And the SC network strongly favors Interstate highways, foregoing the lesser highways and scenic routes.

For example, I can't get to Phoenix via our usual route from Texas without using some form of public charging (most of which seems to favor CCS). A $175 CCS adapter seems to be the only reasonable alternative, but it annoys me to have to pay that for something I might use once or twice a year. Oh well, it's only money, right?
January 27th, 2014 issue Wired magazine (like less than 9 years ago)
=====>> 71 Superchargers in the _Continental_ US (total)(they weren't 250, they weren't 150 either)

Father/daughter made first cross country trip in Tesla S

(Feb 2013, was DC to NYC trip that only S85 could do as jump was too big for S60 from Delaware to NYC)

1698171638308.png

First Cross-Country Tesla Trip Takes Less Than a Week, Costs $0