Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a way to reset just the browser?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@jtdiddy ...you are most likely on MCU2 which has more issues ...MCU1 is just a full center console reboot and usually solves browser issues ...but generally browser sux I keep mine permanently on Waze page ;)

@jtdiddy ...you are most likely on MCU2 which has more issues ...MCU1 is just a full center console reboot and usually solves browser issues ...but generally browser sux I keep mine permanently on Waze page ;)
I have an MCU1 and it’s been stuck on the same website since the latest update (2018.21.9 75bdbc11). Hopefully the next update will offer a cure - i’ve tried rebooting several time. But then, i rarily use the browser...

I have an MCU1 and it’s been stuck on the same website since the latest update (2018.21.9 75bdbc11). Hopefully the next update will offer a cure - i’ve tried rebooting several time. But then, i rarily use the browser...
I'm MCU1 also, but a dozen yahoo stock ticker pages load for me every morning, not fast but nothing like stuck. You may have another issue.

old |v2018.18.2|AP2,PUP|
new |v2018.21.9|AP2,PUP|

• Helpful
Reactions: P85_DA