Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this normal for a brand new Model Y 7-Seater?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brought this car home yesterday, and when I move up the second row, I see the back panels ajar with these metal loops hanging out. Is this normal?
IMG_1882.JPG
IMG_1881.JPG

Have a 7 seater. Thats the slack in the seat back cable from folding down the second row. You'd only see it if the second row was slid forward.

You can try unlatching the seat back to fold forward and tucking them in as you push the seat back, back up if it's bugging you. I think mine pop out like that.

That said, the back cover on your center seat is popping off on the bottom right as someone mentioned above. That part isn't normal.

Have a 7 seater. Thats the slack in the seat back cable from folding down the second row. You'd only see it if the second row was slid forward.

You can try unlatching the seat back to fold forward and tucking them in as you push the seat back, back up if it's bugging you. I think mine pop out like that.

That said, the back cover on your center seat is popping off on the bottom right as someone mentioned above. That part isn't normal.
The finish out quality leaves a bit more to be desired. This is pretty obvious and should've been taken care of before it left the lot. Just signed up for an appointment slow where someone is apprently doing a mobile visit to address.