Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ISA Communications / Scheduled Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got off the phone with my local SC about my scheduled Friday delivery. Apparently the vehicle isn’t there yet and they aren’t quite sure why

If you’re coming close to delivery you may want to touch base with a local person just to make sure your 3 is actually there
Where are you taking delivery? We are scheduled for this Saturday in Tampa but haven't heard from anyone at the local SC

Good thing you saw this!!! We just called our ISA and our car is coming in later than expected, but should still be delivered on time as of now. We will call before cutting our vacation short to get the car.

No joke. Called my ISA (who rocks) and it looks like something was overlooked. Car was there but not marked as received. Good to go.

Just got off the phone with my local SC about my scheduled Friday delivery. Apparently the vehicle isn’t there yet and they aren’t quite sure why

If you’re coming close to delivery you may want to touch base with a local person just to make sure your 3 is actually there
I’m just south of you and was supposed to take delivery today but got pushed back to Monday 4/2. The ISA said the transport is taking longer than expected. Maybe they installed a bunch of speed bumps on I-95 or something :)

• Helpful
Reactions: power-eq-iv
Just got off the phone with the Tesla location I’m supposed to be taking delivery at today. The guy I spoke to said he needed to look into if my Model 3 was actually there for me to pick up today and that they’d call me back shortly. Not a good way to start the morning!

Just got off the phone with the Tesla location I’m supposed to be taking delivery at today. The guy I spoke to said he needed to look into if my Model 3 was actually there for me to pick up today and that they’d call me back shortly. Not a good way to start the morning!

Glad you called and found out before heading over. Hopefully there’s no delay or the delay is short.

Waited an hour for Tesla to call me back but they never did. Called the Tesla store again and spoke with a different person and she said they just had a truck pull in with several Model 3’s on it. She said she was going to run outside and check for my VIN and call me right back. Not 3 minutes later she called me back to let me know my Model 3 was indeed on the truck that just came in! I’m all set for my delivery this afternoon! Phew...

I was schedule for delivery tomorrow, but that is probably not happening. The car is still in Chicago and needs to get on a truck for Minneapolis. It doesn't have a truck assigned yet. The crappy thing is now I have wait a full week to take delivery next week Saturday. As if this week wasn't hard enough. 1st world problems I know.

There seems to be a little confusion with my wife's Tesla account. I was told that in order for my wife to be able to use the Tesla app on her phone, she would need to have a Tesla account. So she created an account a week ago. When the delivery center called last week, I asked to make sure her account was associated with my car. They told me that my ISA would be the one to make that configuration change so I sent off an email to my ISA to assign my car's VIN to her account as well. As of last night I still had not heard from my ISA about this request. I talked to the delivery center last night to confirm delivery for today and that I definitely need my wife's account to be associated with the car in order to use the Tesla app. They told me, again, that her Tesla account needs to be associated so after checking that my wife's account was still not associated with the car, I sent my ISA another quick note and she responded with "This should take place at delivery/pickup with your delivery advisor."

For those that have taken delivery and had a spouse who would like to use the Tesla app, how did this process work for you?

Thanks