Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ISO: 2014-2016 P85D/P100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I offered them $65, but then backed out because I was unable to get an ESA on it. Remember that any Tesla you buy at a dealer/broker you will not be able to buy an ESA on.

I have talked with Tesla service and the most expensive fix is around $3500 with the cheapest and most common (door handle issues) are $250-700.. figured with the 4K I will save on an ESA I can put it back for an emergency fund. Other than that do you think at 65-66k it would be worth it? I paid 73k for my fully loaded P85D CPO in February with 23k miles and now the equivalent is 82k on Tesla’s website so I don’t think a CPO is an option at this point with their current prices.

Thanks for all the leads guys! What are your thoughts on this new fascia P90D? Seems like a steal.

Used 2016 Tesla Model S AWD Performance in GRAND PRAIRIE, TX 75052 - 481766796 - Autotrader
The new front fascia P90D is a no brainer if it checks out. Refresh cars have many updates that you can’t see. Talk to someone at Tesla service and they will tell you how much better the refreshed cars are in ways you can’t see. Plus the old nose cars also look much older inside and out, old consoles and seats, black lower rockers, older headlights, lack of AP in many, and not much savings over this price point. The car in the link doesn’t seem to be a premium upgrade car but that isn’t the end of the world.