Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

ISO: Tesla Model 3 or S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I currently own a 2012 Challenger. Looking to trade that one for a new or used Tesla. Went to inquire about pricing. Sales advisor said I would need $4k down with my trade. I felt that was a bit much. I offered $2k down with the trade. Any suggestions to where I can purchase a used Tesla?

I currently own a 2012 Challenger. Looking to trade that one for a new or used Tesla. Went to inquire about pricing. Sales advisor said I would need $4k down with my trade. I felt that was a bit much. I offered $2k down with the trade. Any suggestions to where I can purchase a used Tesla?

there is a for sale list on this site. We are selling a 2013 Model S. You would have to sell your car to a private person or maybe Carmax...

I am looking to sell my car. Let me know if you are interested

Model S 60D
Miles: 14K
Under Warranty till 2010. Batteries have warranty till 2024
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Slipstream Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats
Dark Ash Wood décor
Black Headliner
Unlimited Lifetime Supercharger Enabled