Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jack Pad Comparison Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kandiru

Oct 20, 2014
USA
Left one solid very high clearance better battery pack protection in case towed to shop.
Right one because they are light and stack into each other.
M3 jack pad comparo.jpg

I am now inclined to believe that I will only keep the ones on the left, solid billet alu and tall enough to avoid any battery pack damage from the two post garage lift metal pads in case I ever end up towed to a garage, or on my QuickJack 6000ELX. The right one look nice enough to modify for audio component feet.

Last edited:
IMG_20180913_154425.jpg

From left to right: StreetRays, Reverse Logic , and Murphy's Law

I have 4 of the StreetRays in my car in case I need to take it to a shop. I think they would be more likely to trust a solid aluminum jack pad. Mine doesn't look as tall as the OP's does, or maybe it's a optical illusion due to the tiny RENO jack pad next to it. They are a good price and have many different colors available.

I have one Reverse Logic jack pad that can be made taller by screwing in the extension that is to its left. It's good quality, but expensive.

I have one Murphy's Law jack pad because it's also expensive. It's lower profile and spreads the load or over a wider area, and it's nice that it has a magnet in the stem to hold it to the car.

I really like the small RENO brand pads that the OP posted and would definitely buy 4 of those if I didn't already have 6 other jack pads. Otherwise the StreetRays are my favorite.

View attachment 834158
From left to right: StreetRays, Reverse Logic , and Murphy's Law

I have 4 of the StreetRays in my car in case I need to take it to a shop. I think they would be more likely to trust a solid aluminum jack pad. Mine doesn't look as tall as the OP's does, or maybe it's a optical illusion due to the tiny RENO jack pad next to it. They are a good price and have many different colors available.

I have one Reverse Logic jack pad that can be made taller by screwing in the extension that is to its left. It's good quality, but expensive.

I have one Murphy's Law jack pad because it's also expensive. It's lower profile and spreads the load or over a wider area, and it's nice that it has a magnet in the stem to hold it to the car.

I really like the small RENO brand pads that the OP posted and would definitely buy 4 of those if I didn't already have 6 other jack pads. Otherwise the StreetRays are my favorite.

Same height I think, glad to see the added height works on M3. The one on the right with two pins works well on Model S where the battery pack shield is even with the edge, but on M3 with the gradient and lower battery pack a higher pad is a great benefit.