Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Japanese Doomsday for EV Start-ups?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I say the more the merrier. Glad to see a little competition to kick Americans in the ass when it comes to innovation once again. Also, Tesla is making courtesy rides...anyone else doing this? Tesla and Phoenix are closer to production than others save Miles...although we're yet to see a working prototype.

This is just more hype. They will wait and see how Tesla performs in the marketplace. They just want to jump on the Green wagon.

Has Toyota (Subaru is in bed with Toyota) just caught up to the demand of hybrids? Can they now keep pace with demand? It seems to me that Toyota's staying with the hybrid...

None of the major manufacturers have actually shown us any proof that they are serious about EV. They just show one concept after another, year after year with nothing to show for it. To me, what they show the public on these shows is a way for them to say to the public, "See that Green bandwagon! We can get on that and you can too! ...Oh we forgot to mention we'll get on that after we run out of oil."

I believe Toyota can make another EV on the same marketing concept as the Prius. They lost money on the first generation Prius. They should do it again since they have the capital to do so.

All of these companies are capable of producing an EV, but which one is converting people? TESLA!

Go Tesla!