Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, next month they will claim the shipping container fell off the boat.
that will be enjoyable -- they have run out of excuses. After all - testing - packaging - wrapping - testing again - writing you to ensure you can select your carrier - writing you to give you phantom tracking - which isn't picked up for a week or two - then - yes! testing again - we want to ensure there isn't a surge of complaints - so we test many, many times. Re-wrap - OOPS - container fell off the china boat! We have sent divers to the scene - obviously we will need to test - by the way - we are working as fast as we can and appreciate your understanding - it's covid after all - what we do is work everyone many long hours - testing etc - magic of it all is we also advertise many coupons - sales - etc - those products supposedly get delivered - but - we have the model y hubs in stock - but yes - those people have been waiting for many months - yet we prioritize other crap high r- on sale -- after all - we are testing - boxing up with accessories - wrapping - tracking #... :)

• Funny
Reactions: jsight
Any luck for anyone??? They finally wrote me back 2 weeks ago and replied "Your order will be shipping by the end of next week" they sent that on Nov 4th. Still nothing and no tracking.

Received the exact same communication....same result. No tracking number, no communication, no product has arrived, etc. I finally emailed them to receive a refund....I just have no more faith in them.

Crazy! After no responses to any emails over the last 5 days I finally bit the bullet and tweeted Jeda that I wanted a refund or I'd be filing a fraud claim with the FTC. Literally two minutes later I received my refund. I'm baffled how they could allow it to go this far. I guess they just ignore all emails and hope that you'll just go away and wait another 6 months for them to deliver a USB hub. I don't care if these guys invent something that doubles my mileage in my Model Y as I'll never do business with them again. I'm sure they'll be out of business soon so I advise you to get your money back.

As far as alternative products, I just ordered the one from Taptes from their website. It's half the price of Jeda and in stock. I've read that it is challenging to install, but I'll take my chances at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: jetsurgn
I emailed them and got a response an hour later. They apologized after I kind of ripped them a new one in my email. They sent a very personal and detailed response and told me my order would arrive by 11/30. We shall see. I’m fine waiting. Annoyed they screwed this release up but I’m confidant the product will deliver.

Honestly, I am still waiting and in the same boat as everybody else. But I have never had a communication issue. They email me back within 24 hours every time. Here is the response from my most recent email asking as to when It should be shipped.

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for your patience with us in waiting for your order. I'm sorry for the delay it's taken, and have added a free Jeda Spacer to your order as a thank you for your patience!

Your order will be shipping around Mid November as we are currently prepping and packaging remaining orders now and we will be sending an email as soon as your order heads out and will provide tracking information. Based on our current ETA and your order number, your order will ship between November 18th-28th.

Each shipment is tested and checked by our team, and packaged by our team.
We are very sorry about the wait and we know it's inconvenient. We are working on shipments daily, but we still have to deal with both a backlog of orders and we must still adhere to strict warehouse regulations for workers to ensure CDC compliance to ensure worker safety and well-being.

We are working on getting your order out as soon as possible. You will be receiving an email once it ships with a confirmation of tracking details. We ship via UPS/Fedex typically. If you have a preference for courier, please don't hesitate to let us know.

We truly appreciate your patience. Our team is always here to help! Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Honestly, I am still waiting and in the same boat as everybody else. But I have never had a communication issue. They email me back within 24 hours every time. Here is the response from my most recent email asking as to when It should be shipped.

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for your patience with us in waiting for your order. I'm sorry for the delay it's taken, and have added a free Jeda Spacer to your order as a thank you for your patience!

Your order will be shipping around Mid November as we are currently prepping and packaging remaining orders now and we will be sending an email as soon as your order heads out and will provide tracking information. Based on our current ETA and your order number, your order will ship between November 18th-28th.

Each shipment is tested and checked by our team, and packaged by our team.
We are very sorry about the wait and we know it's inconvenient. We are working on shipments daily, but we still have to deal with both a backlog of orders and we must still adhere to strict warehouse regulations for workers to ensure CDC compliance to ensure worker safety and well-being.

We are working on getting your order out as soon as possible. You will be receiving an email once it ships with a confirmation of tracking details. We ship via UPS/Fedex typically. If you have a preference for courier, please don't hesitate to let us know.

We truly appreciate your patience. Our team is always here to help! Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

You got a free spacer!! I’m jealous. It is what it is. Eventually we will get them and I believe they will be worth it.

• Funny
Reactions: psuKinger and jhams
that will be enjoyable -- they have run out of excuses. After all - testing - packaging - wrapping - testing again - writing you to ensure you can select your carrier - writing you to give you phantom tracking - which isn't picked up for a week or two - then - yes! testing again - we want to ensure there isn't a surge of complaints - so we test many, many times. Re-wrap - OOPS - container fell off the china boat! We have sent divers to the scene - obviously we will need to test - by the way - we are working as fast as we can and appreciate your understanding - it's covid after all - what we do is work everyone many long hours - testing etc - magic of it all is we also advertise many coupons - sales - etc - those products supposedly get delivered - but - we have the model y hubs in stock - but yes - those people have been waiting for many months - yet we prioritize other crap high r- on sale -- after all - we are testing - boxing up with accessories - wrapping - tracking #... :)

For the record - I called it! The garbage is on the boat - they never had it! Infuriated.. Just got this from them:

Frankly we don't know how to start this, as there's been so many cataclysmic delays in processing these hubs. To add insult to injury, we've been unable to accurately foresight the challenges and delays which can and may happen when it comes to supply chains, and logistics, and having enough support to get everything shipped in a coordinated time frame. While COVID has played a massive part in all of our delays and challenges, we failed in not being able to keep up with our previously promised timeframes, and for being overly optimistic we could accomplish quite a lot, in little time.

Here's where we currently and accurately stand:

Recently, we were hit by another delay: customs and quality checks. Due to COVID, the recent presidential elections, and two federal holidays, the customs process delayed our cargo by about three weeks, which put a massive dent into our promised timeframe for deliveries.

One of the containers has been released, and our team will be getting to work on it right after it delivers to begin quality checks, and labelling the orders.

The other container will likely not release for another week, based on how things are moving.

We know many of you have been utterly frustrated at this process. It has absolutely been the most trying for us as well. Both the development aspect, and the supply-aspect was impacted directly by COVID.

Here's where shipments stand:

Order numbers (note: these are not chronological, our system skips numbers)

160000-171980 - the cargo for these will be arriving within 1-2 days, and will take our team 4-5 days to inventory, quality check, and package for you. ETA: shipments begin earliest November 25th, latest November 30th.

171980-180600 - the cargo for these will be arriving in approximately one week, and will take our team 4-5 days to inventory, quality check, and package for you. ETA: shipments begin earliest December 2nd, latest December 7th. If you fall into this category, we will be sending a new email to you by Monday November 23rd to confirm the above with you.

As always, we offer 100% cancellations and refunds for anyone who does not wish to wait for their hubs. Our current response times are 24-72 hours, but we will be working throughout the Thanksgiving holiday period to ensure delivers go smoothly and customer inquiries are responded to. We know many of you have chosen to stick with us, and we hope you will love the quality, fitment, and electronics that are unique to the Jeda Hubs.

Reactions: Raiders