Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jeda Hub for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My console hub (for refreshed console) actually has been shipped but Jeda is using one of the cheapest UPS methods called UPS Mail Innovations which is "not a day defined service". Shipped on Dec.20 and still nowhere to be seen, I hope it will be delivered in this month.
I will not buy another Jeda product again since the customer services is not up to my standard. My shipment had been delayed for multiple times and I actually asked them for a refund if my order has not been shipped but was told that my order will be shipped soon and they ignored my request for a refund. Buying a new product from Jeda is kind of like buying from Kickstarter or Indiegogo, you have to hope for the best!
When did you place your order?

I placed it around Black Friday.

I don't blame you.
Same here. I'm very happy with my hub (the original Y hub); as a product it's really great. But It was over 6 months between paying for it and receiving it, with no useful communication from the company at any point during that time. And more importantly, no indication when I bought it that it was a pre-order. So now I know that I don't know whether anything on their site actually exists.

We did something similar at a scientific instrumentation company I used to work at: place an ad in a trade magazine for a new product, and see if anyone bit before actually designing and building it. But here's the difference: the customer was inquiring, not ordering. Before they paid us any money, we gave them a clear time window for when it would be delivered, and (mostly) kept to that. Putting it on your website with a "purchase now" button and no indication that delivery is months in the future is a different beast.

After the fiasco with my order for the original Model Y hub, I refuse to consider their products.
Same here. I haven't been following this thread, but I'm not surprised that they're still up to their same nonsense as when they made the first wireless charging pad. They're extremely deceptive and have poor business practices. I would have thought that with the implementation of the built-in wireless charger, they would have been put out of business, but I guess not. Buyer DEFINITELY BEWARE.

I pre-ordered it in August 23, 2021. Still waiting for it.
Wait, you ordered the new 2021 HUB during the pre-order period? That was so freaking long ago!!! Have you really not received your order yet? I sent them a complaint over Twitter and they just shipped my HUB out this morning. But who the heck knows, they did this last time. They print a label but the order just sits without movement for quite a while.

Same here, I pre-ordered in August and just received it last week of December. And I must say I was underwhelmed. The apple charger doesnt charge my watch and it's hard to keep the watch "attached". What an absolute waste of time and money. Lesson learnt.

Same here, I pre-ordered in August and just received it last week of December. And I must say I was underwhelmed. The apple charger doesnt charge my watch and it's hard to keep the watch "attached". What an absolute waste of time and money. Lesson learnt.
Yikes! What a bummer. The old HUB seemed to be amazing. I looked for reviews all over the place but it seems like no one had them on hand.

This appears to be a new trend. Companies simply assign tracking numbers and claim the item shipped allowing them to recognize the billing.
Wait, you ordered the new 2021 HUB during the pre-order period? That was so freaking long ago!!! Have you really not received your order yet? I sent them a complaint over Twitter and they just shipped my HUB out this morning. But who the heck knows, they did this last time. They print a label but the order just sits without movement for quite a while.